Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq recently contracted to purchase it. Learn about the type of the Iranian president’s crashed pla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq recently contracted to purchase it. Learn about the type of the Iranian president’s crashed pla Empty Iraq recently contracted to purchase it. Learn about the type of the Iranian president’s crashed pla

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 4:42 am

Iraq recently contracted to purchase it. Learn about the type of the Iranian president’s crashed plane

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News = Follow
    [rtl]Iranian media revealed the type of plane on which Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian and their companions were traveling, which crashed in a mountainous forest in northwestern Iran and claimed the lives of all its passengers.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Iranian media, the helicopter is an American-made Bell 412, and its manufacture dates back forty years, as it was owned by the oil company in the seventies. After maintenance and installation of special equipment such as night vision devices, it was added to the presidential helicopter hangar, and this This means that the East Azerbaijan incident helicopter is approximately 40 years old.[/rtl]

[rtl]This type of aircraft is the same type that Iraq contracted to purchase from America during the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington a few weeks ago, where Iraq contracted to purchase 12 aircraft of this type, “Bell 412,” a multi-purpose aircraft, while it contracted for 9 aircraft from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] type   407.[/rtl]

155 views
    Added 05/20/2024 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:36 pm