Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the details of the “contradictory interest” principle in government loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the details of the “contradictory interest” principle in government loans Empty A deputy reveals the details of the “contradictory interest” principle in government loans

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy reveals the details of the “contradictory interest” principle in government loans[/size]
    • Today 18:30

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
     On Monday, Representative Mustafa Al-Karawi revealed the details of adopting the principle of contradictory interest in government loans. 
    Al-Karaawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Loans are an important area for employees and retirees in order to build homes or to finance projects or multiple life needs, but they constitute a large financial burden with high interests that extend the principle of cumulativeness, which makes the interest amounts very high and they are forced to pay them for many years.” . 
    He added, "The Ministry of Finance was negotiated in order to create coordination on the interest file, and the simple decreasing interest method was adopted instead of the cumulative method, which creates high flexibility and reduces the burden of financial interest." 
    He pointed out that "loans are an economic principle that revitalizes many public sectors," pointing out that "the lower the interest, the more activities will be allowed, especially in light of the current circumstances." 
    For years, government loans relied on cumulative interest, which led to high amounts compared to the loans, which burdened the people. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:43 pm