Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: We monitor the work of foreign companies and will hold them accountable for viola

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: We monitor the work of foreign companies and will hold them accountable for viola Empty Parliamentary Oil: We monitor the work of foreign companies and will hold them accountable for viola

Post by Rocky Mon May 20, 2024 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Oil: We monitor the work of foreign companies and will hold them accountable for violating them[/size]
    • Today 17:22

• 1 Shares

Information/private.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Sabah Sobhi, stressed on Monday the need to hold accountable foreign companies that do not adhere to the standards for burning gas associated with oil extraction.  
    Sobhi said in a statement to the “Al-Ma’louma” agency, “The Oil and Gas Committee in the Council will hold the Ministry of Oil accountable if it concludes contracts with companies that do not adhere to gas combustion standards,” noting that “the Ministry has terminated the contracts of foreign companies and may terminate any other contracts such as the British company.” ". 
    He continued, "The damage that occurs as a result of burning associated gas may affect the environment and the lives of citizens near the oil fields," noting that "the Iraqi government is responsible for this file and there is a parliamentary move to resolve it." 
    Sobhi concluded his speech: “The Oil and Gas Committee will direct the Ministry to verify and address this file,” stressing that “The Committee will take legal measures against the Ministry of Oil if it does not take action.” 
    A report by the British newspaper Toko revealed that an Iraqi father filed a lawsuit against the giant British Petroleum Company after he lost his son to leukemia, which he asserts was caused by burning gas in the largest oil field in Iraq. Ended 25/C

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:49 pm