Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: The region’s imaginary outlets have not been controlled yet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: The region’s imaginary outlets have not been controlled yet Empty Parliamentarian: The region’s imaginary outlets have not been controlled yet

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentarian: The region’s imaginary outlets have not been controlled yet[/size]
    • Today 17:00

Information/private..
    Member of the House of Representatives, Ali Al-Jamali, confirmed today, Monday, the continued lack of control over the fake outlets of the Kurdistan region until now, while he stressed that the fake outlets continue in the region to collect money in exchange for the entry of goods.
    Al-Jamali said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Kurdistan has fake outlets in all the northern governorates,” noting that “most of the illegal outlets take advantage of their proximity to the Turkish border, given the trade that is active between Iraq and Turkey.”
    He continued, "The government granted permits to bring vegetables and the like exclusively into the region's ports, and they are not brought in through the official southern ports," pointing out that "these ports exacerbated the crisis of thefts in the fictitious controls and the customs offices of the illegal ports."
    During his speech, Al-Jamali called for “the necessity of ending the file of fake ports with serious action from the central government in Baghdad,” noting that “the region is well-versed in the issue of fake ports in order to continue collecting money for the entry of goods and import operations of all kinds.”
    The regional government continues to open fake outlets in most of the northern governorates in order to exploit them to collect money worth millions of dollars, in addition to seizing the funds and revenues of official outlets and not handing them over to the Baghdad government. Ended 25/Y

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:57 pm