Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of ministers of oil and finance and planning for the Parliament to discuss budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of ministers of oil and finance and planning for the Parliament to discuss budget Empty The arrival of ministers of oil and finance and planning for the Parliament to discuss budget

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 am

The arrival of ministers of oil and finance and planning for the Parliament to discuss budget

30/10/2014 12:29

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: oil ministers arrived, Finance and Planning, on Thursday, the House of Representatives to discuss the general budget after directing a request to host the Council.
    The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," in the House of Representatives that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Planning and Salman Jumaili oil Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and arrived at the House of Representatives to discuss the budget.
    He added that the parliament face a request for hosting a few days ago to talk about the budget and the difficulties which stand in front of approval.
    It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year has not yet recognize since it sent the government for nearly eight months to former House have not been included on the agenda, while procrastinated previous Presidency for inclusion due to the lack of them political blocs agreement, nor that harassment continues while people wait for things to material related thereto as well as the stalled projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].c...مالية-والتخطيط-

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am