Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agenda for the meeting (26) Saturday (1) November 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agenda for the meeting (26) Saturday (1) November 2014    Empty Agenda for the meeting (26) Saturday (1) November 2014

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:16 pm

Agenda for the meeting (26) Saturday (1) November 2014   

First, read verses from the Koran.
    Second: swearing for ladies and gentlemen members of the House of Representatives who hold government positions and on the bench who occupied ministerial or vice-president positions.
    Third, a statement on the humanitarian and security situation in the province of Nineveh.
    Fourth: the first reading of the draft labor law. (To the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs,Commission and civil society organizations ), (Article 157).
    Fifth: The second reading of the draft law on ratification of economic and trade, scientific and technical cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Armenia Convention on the Law. (Foreign Relations Committee ,Committee of economy and investment ). (2 items).

Session begins at: eleven in the morning.

Date of publication of the work schedule: Thursday 10/30/2014 16:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....aspx?EvID=5230

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:37 am