Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the call to visit ... Jubouri meets an invitation to visit Saudi Arabia

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

After the call to visit ... Jubouri meets an invitation to visit Saudi Arabia Empty After the call to visit ... Jubouri meets an invitation to visit Saudi Arabia

Post by wciappetta Sun 02 Nov 2014, 4:30 am

After the call to visit ... Jubouri meets an invitation to visit Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad _ ((eighth day))

Received the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Sunday, an official invitation to visit Saudi Arabia, met with al-Jubouri said the invitation to be rescheduled in the coming period.

Information Office of the House of Representatives, said in a statement reported for ((eighth day)) that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri received an official invitation from the Chairman of the Shura Council of Saudi Arabia Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Ibrahim Al-Sheikh to visit the Kingdom at the head of a parliamentary delegation," noting that "al-Jubouri He met for an invitation to be rescheduled in the coming period. "

He added that "Al-Sheikh sent a letter to the Speaker of Parliament in which he stressed that this visit will be a good opportunity to exchange views on issues of common interest and to strengthen the bilateral relations between our two countries, on a date to be determined in coordination through diplomatic channels."

T. ( ST )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:06 am