Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Power outages in Iraq paralyze factories and embarrass their owners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Power outages in Iraq paralyze factories and embarrass their owners Empty Power outages in Iraq paralyze factories and embarrass their owners

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Power outages in Iraq paralyze factories and embarrass their owners[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-11-2024
    Factory owners are unable to complete their work due to a power outage for long hours.[/size]
    [size=45]Abbas Jabbar, owner of an aluminum factory, is one of the millions of Iraqi citizens suffering from the ongoing electricity crisis. His factory has transformed from a place to earn a living into a place of loss and embarrassment with his helpless customers.[/size]
    [size=45]Abbas Jabbar told Rudaw Media Network, “Electricity is not available, and it has exhausted us greatly.” Our work has stopped and the customers want what they need, and this puts us in embarrassment with them.”[/size]
    [size=45]“I cannot complete my work because of the electricity. I have huge machines that require a lot of electricity and do not run on generators. I have monthly obligations, workers’ wages, and rent that I cannot pay because of the electricity,” Abbas Jabbar adds.[/size]
    [size=45]Many works stopped and were disrupted due to the lack of electrical power.[/size]
    [size=45]Ali has also been suffering for days from the breakdown of electricity transformers in his area, wondering about the waste of billions of dollars on energy while the situation remains as it is without change.[/size]
    [size=45]Speaking to Rudaw Media Network, he noted, “The electricity was cut off for 4-5 hours after it had been prepared for 5 minutes, while the temperatures reached 50 degrees Celsius.”[/size]
    [size=45]He wonders: “Where were the billions spent?” Why do we suffer the same suffering every year, and they talk about spending a lot of money? We want immediate solutions, not temporary solutions.”[/size]
    [size=45]The oversight committees in the House of Representatives are also upset about not finding a solution to the electricity dilemma, especially in the summer, when Iraq needs more than 40,000 megawatts, but production does not exceed 25,000 megawatts only.[/size]
    [size=45]Vice Chairman of the Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee, Walid Al-Sahlani, stresses the need for “rapid steps” to achieve this matter.[/size]
    [size=45]He confirmed to Rudaw Media Network the “difficulty” of producing this quantity, but pointed to the possibility of “rationalization” and reaching a “strategic vision for the next five years.”[/size]
    [size=45]An ongoing crisis and a reality that leaves more than 12,000 registered generators in Baghdad alone the only savior for citizens in light of the continuing dilemma that has had no solution for two decades.[/size]
    [size=45]Anmar Ghazi[/size]
    [size=45]They were affected by a power outage[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 25 Jul 2024, 11:23 am