Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: international aid required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari: international aid required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of Empty Jaafari: international aid required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of

Post by wciappetta Mon 03 Nov 2014, 6:00 am

Jaafari: international aid required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of Iraq
    03/11/2014 01:30 | Number of Views: 29
    Font Size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Source News / ..qal Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, who is currently visiting Kuwait in a joint press conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah that the 'international aid required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of Iraq and away from civilian targets, as well as coordination with the troops Iraqi.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Jaafari, a statement I followed Agency / Source News / The Iraqi armed forces have stepped up their efforts after the exceptional circumstances that took place in Mosul to prevent the extension of this setback to the rest of the provinces, pointing out that 'the issue of Baiji ended and there is progress in Fallujah and other areas outside the Anbar province. "[/rtl]

[rtl]In relations with Kuwait, al-Jaafari said there were serious and obvious necessity to end and the completion of the outstanding issues were agreed to give agents the opportunity to the two foreign ministries to determine the appropriate time for the convening of the Joint Commission in Baghdad may be in the next month.[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, Al-Sabah stressed that Kuwait is committed to the decisions of the Security Council counter-terrorism and drain its resources', noting that the region is facing a devastating thought needs to be a comprehensive response is not limited to a military solution.[/rtl]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:20 am