Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electricity Spokesman identifies the entities not included in the decision to cancel the excepti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electricity Spokesman identifies the entities not included in the decision to cancel the excepti Empty The Electricity Spokesman identifies the entities not included in the decision to cancel the excepti

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:19 am

The Electricity Spokesman identifies the entities not included in the decision to cancel the exceptions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (June 17, 2024), the Ministry of Electricity identified the entities not included in the decision to cancel exceptions.
    The Ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Musa, told "Baghdad Today", "The Minister of Electricity canceled all exceptions, and decided to keep critical cases such as hospitals, sewage networks, and water stations, because they are in direct contact with the lives of citizens, and to cancel other exceptions."
    He pointed out, "Continuing the meetings of the Minister of Electricity with the distribution companies in all branches and maintenance parts."
    According to Moussa, the Minister of Electricity recommended “providing the governing materials for the electrical networks, and stressed that the citizen occupies first place in preparing energy.”
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Electricity’s decision to cancel the exceptions came days after the government’s decision to exempt 10 officials from the engineering and technical leadership in the electricity sector who “failed” to carry out tasks and respond to citizens’ complaints.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:01 pm