Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian market turmoil pushes its companies towards Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian market turmoil pushes its companies towards Iraq Empty Egyptian market turmoil pushes its companies towards Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:53 am

[size=38]Egyptian market turmoil pushes its companies towards Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 17, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The turmoil in the contracting market in Egypt has recently caused local companies to expand their business outside the country in Iraq and Libya, according to Egyptian real estate developers.
    The “Al-Sharq Bloomberg” website and Egyptian media reported that the aim of this trend is to seize projects in countries that allocate billion-dollar investments for reconstruction and development, such as Iraq and Libya, amid the slowdown in Egyptian government investments in the fields of infrastructure and contracting, as part of a plan to make room for the private sector.
    The Egyptian government reduced its investment spending in the budget for the current fiscal year 2023-2024 by about 15%, but excluded projects whose completion rate exceeded 50%.
    It was prohibited to conclude any contracts on projects, whether by direct order or public tenders, until the end of the current fiscal year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jul 2024, 3:55 pm