Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Investment determines Baghdad’s need for housing units.. Will prices fall?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Investment determines Baghdad’s need for housing units.. Will prices fall? Empty Parliamentary Investment determines Baghdad’s need for housing units.. Will prices fall?

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:45 am

Parliamentary Investment determines Baghdad’s need for housing units.. Will prices fall?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee indicated the number of housing units in the capital, Baghdad, while indicating the relationship of the exchange rate to the rise in prices.
    Committee member Muhammad Radhi said in an interview with Al-Iqtisad News, “The capital, Baghdad, needs 100,000 units,” pointing out “the necessity of providing 150,000 units to control the crisis of rising unit prices.”
    He added, "The significant increase witnessed in some areas in Baghdad comes as a result of supply and demand. The lower the supply and the greater the demand, the higher the prices," indicating that "providing fewer units than required will lead to increased demand and higher prices."
    Regarding the relationship of exchange rates to the rise in units, Radi said, “The investment issue falls within supply and demand only, and is not concerned with the dollar exchange rate in local markets.”

Views 13
    Added 06/20/2024 - 12:34 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 3:33 pm