Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary source: Chalabi to head the Finance Committee for the Defense Zamili and al-Tamimi, th

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary source: Chalabi to head the Finance Committee for the Defense Zamili and al-Tamimi, th Empty Parliamentary source: Chalabi to head the Finance Committee for the Defense Zamili and al-Tamimi, th

Post by day dreamer Sat 15 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sunday, October 15 2 / November 2014 14:18

[Baghdad-where]

Presided over the House of Representatives for the National Alliance, Ahmed Chalabi and the governor Zamili Furat al-Tamimi, three parliamentary committees.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the MP citizen internalized block in the Alliance, Ahmad Chalabi headed the Finance Committee, chaired by Rep. In the same block Firat CoA to the Committee on Agriculture and Water."

"The MP for the Liberal bloc governor mandatory terrace for security and defense committee in Parliament that the presidency will be to Antin of age on the heads of parliament for the remainder of the current parliamentary session, a coalition of state law. "

It is said that the National Alliance, won the presidency of the 13 parliamentary committees from among the 25 parliamentary committee what happened on the positions and decisions on behalf of the presidency of the number of committees .anthy 2

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am