Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source Empty Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Nov 2014, 6:55 am

Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 20: confirmed member of the parliamentary finance committee, Mona coracoid, that year's budget in 2015 will be based on the source of oil prices, noting that "the military and political variables that gripped Iraq recently, including the face of the organization of the so-called Bdaash and the need to buy weapons Iraq has left an impact on determining the value of the financial budget ceiling for 2015.

She Ghorabi that "the inclusion of additional degrees of functional to the budget in 2015 not yet been determined, and that included the budget and functional scores is not the jurisdiction of the committee," a banner saying, "that" the Ministry of Finance did not send any notice about the new grading it did not end the final accounts for the year ".

And member of the Finance Committee pointed out that "It is scheduled to reach the financial budget for 2015 to the House of Representatives of legislation the end of this month," indicating that "the approval depends on the destinations and the extent of parliamentary blocs and the federal government approved by the" Admiral .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: 2015 budget is based on oil prices Source

Post by Neno Thu 20 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

Also can be adjusted by quantities barreled...

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:29 am