Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian ban on imports of meat products from the European Union affects the Balkans.

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Russian ban on imports of meat products from the European Union affects the Balkans. Empty Russian ban on imports of meat products from the European Union affects the Balkans.

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:56 am

[ltr]Russian ban on imports of meat products from the European Union affects the Balkans. [/ltr]

[ltr][size=9]Tuesday, 18 - 11 - 2014 - 22:00[/size][/ltr]

[ltr]Moscow, November 18, 2014 (Wall) - Russia announced today that it has banned the import of meat from Montenegro and warned that it may impose a similar ban on imported from Albania and Macedonia food products. This step comes in the context of Moscow's efforts to close the ports to imports of food products imported from the outlawed leak EU countries. Russian agricultural watchdog said that this Alaqrarkan necessary to prevent bypass the ban imposed by Russia on food received from the European Union (EU) through those states. He accused the Authority director Sergei Dankvert Montenegro to allow the entry of meat and incoming shipments from the European Union with fake certificates to Russia through its territory, pointing out that Albania and Macedonia will face the same ban if no doubts about Tbdedda certificates by 24 November. .. (And) ..[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.lana-news.ly/ara/news/view/61908/الحظر_الروسي_على_استيراد_منتجات_اللحوم_من_الاتحاد_الأوربي_يطال_دول_البلقان[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm