Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals the truth about government spending exceeding the "red lines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals the truth about government spending exceeding the "red lines Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals the truth about government spending exceeding the "red lines

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2024, 4:58 am

Parliamentary Finance Committee reveals the truth about government spending exceeding the "red lines"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, today, Wednesday, August 28, 2024, the truth about government spending from the financial budget exceeding the red lines by spending more money than its allocated amount.
    Committee member Jamal Kojer told Baghdad Today, "Government spending did not cross the red lines, because basically there is no government spending so far and no money has been spent according to what was stated in the budget law for this year."
    He explained that "the delay in government spending as planned in the budget law is perhaps due to a lack of liquidity or a delay in approving the budget and the problems that occurred in its schedules."
    Koger said, "There are a number of issues that led to stopping government spending and keeping only salaries."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Finance has denied on more than one occasion the existence of a liquidity problem to secure employees’ salaries and other operating expenses.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:14 pm