Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament prepares to pass a law 60 Bills

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament prepares to pass a law 60 Bills Empty Parliament prepares to pass a law 60 Bills

Post by wciappetta Thu 27 Nov 2014, 8:40 am

These folks are busy....

Parliament prepares to pass a law 60
    11/27/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning 
    confirmed the House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, that «the Parliament received 60 bill from the Council of Ministers, to read and vote on them later», pointing out that the Legislative Council sent a turn to the more than 400 draft law to re-Mnaqstha.oukal Ihsanoglu government in a statement » Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network »yesterday that« the laws that have been read in the House of Representatives not previously voted on, would return to the government to make amendments to it and then return it back to Parliament for approval ». The Legislative Council had been deported in the previous session, many of the laws to the current session, including the producer and consumer law, and the law criminalizing "Baath", and the law of the Ministry of Industry and others. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament prepares to pass a law 60 Bills Empty Re: Parliament prepares to pass a law 60 Bills

Post by weslin3 Thu 27 Nov 2014, 11:43 am

Wonder how long this will take?

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 9:47 am