Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ihsanoglu: the budget will reach Parliament tomorrow and legislative vacation until approval

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ihsanoglu: the budget will reach Parliament tomorrow and legislative vacation until approval  Empty Ihsanoglu: the budget will reach Parliament tomorrow and legislative vacation until approval

Post by day dreamer Fri 28 Nov 2014, 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Friday, November 28 November 2014 21:45[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     [Baghdad-where]
     He said the House of Representatives decision of the Attorney Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu said "tomorrow, Saturday will see the arrival of the budget to the House of Representatives."
     Ihsanoglu said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it to "cancel the legislative recess of Congress until the adoption of the budget."
    The Council of Ministers held an extraordinary meeting yesterday to discuss the budget in 2015 and decided to have a complete discussion on Saturday to make the necessary adjustments to the draft of the proposed budget and review before sending the budget bill to the House tomorrow evening in preparation for approval.
    As Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari said on Friday that "the fiscal deficit in the budget is estimated at 40 billion dollars," stressing at the same time, "the survival of the share of the Kurdistan region by 17%," calling for "the House of Representatives and all responsible parties to cooperate to speed up the approval by what Iraq is going through financial situation difficult, ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 9:16 am