Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"  Empty Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"

Post by wciappetta Sun 30 Nov 2014, 7:01 am

Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of" liberation of Nineveh

BAGHDAD / obelisk confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, that the budget will be completed after 10 days, indicating that the decline in oil prices was the reason for the delay.

A parliamentary source said that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi said while attending the parliament session for the day that the budget will be completed after 10 days due to low oil prices."

He said al-Abadi, according to the source, "We have formed a committee to review the budget in the light of new data and prices," following up "We got the approval of the House of Representatives to cut off his vacation and convene a special session to pass the budget."

He revealed Abadi for his signature is Dioanaa to form the leadership of operations for the Liberation of Nineveh province of organizing "Daash", as he emphasized start editing Anbar near Mosul province and operations areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    pmedic05
    pmedic05
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"  Empty Re: Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"

Post by pmedic05 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:54 am

Sounds as if they are getting serious about the budget. Great news if it is followed up as stated. scratch
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"  Empty Re: Abadi of the parliament: the budget will be completed and signed just days after "the formation of"

Post by GWT54 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 2:44 pm

Well, it was a week and now it's 10 days !! Delay, Delay, Delay !!!!
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 30 Nov 2014, 2:55 pm

I remember someone stating "I expect no later then middle of November" lol maybe that was next November?? guess we'll see!! ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:19 am