Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the direct transfer of 12 thousand beneficiaries to contracts in the Ministry of Int

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor announces the direct transfer of 12 thousand beneficiaries to contracts in the Ministry of Int Empty Labor announces the direct transfer of 12 thousand beneficiaries to contracts in the Ministry of Int

Post by Rocky Today at 6:07 am

Labor announces the direct transfer of 12 thousand beneficiaries to contracts in the Ministry of Interior

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced the preparation of the first batch of social protection beneficiaries who were transferred to contracts in the Ministry of Interior, where their number reached 12,144 beneficiaries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Asadi confirmed in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the date of their commencement will be next Tuesday, corresponding to October 1, 2024."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, the head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, explained, according to the statement, that the start will be done in coordination between the Authority and the Ministries of Interior and Finance, as the Ministry of Finance will undertake the procedures for transferring the financial allocations for the current year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Moussawi added that the Ministry of Interior will pay the salaries of October contracts according to the salary scale approved by it.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the authority pointed out that the beneficiaries will be reviewed by the police leaderships of the governorates, each according to his governorate, praising the government's efforts in providing job opportunities for young people and supporting them economically and socially.[/rtl]

Views 46
    Added 09/27/2024 - 11:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:11 am