Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National List confirms the receipt of Allawi national reconciliation file a formal

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

National List confirms the receipt of Allawi national reconciliation file a formal  Empty National List confirms the receipt of Allawi national reconciliation file a formal

Post by wciappetta Wed 03 Dec 2014, 6:36 am

Looks like he falling in line lol....

03/12/2014 09:58 GMT

National List confirms the receipt of Allawi national reconciliation file a formal 

Follow-up - and babysit - said the national coalition, led by Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Wednesday, the latter formally recognizes the national reconciliation file in the country, adding that Allawi will begin the implementation of its internal and external levels.

The spokeswoman said the coalition victory Allawi, in a press statement, said that "the meeting which brought together the three presidencies this week (the presidency of the republic, ministers, MPs) during which delivery Iyad Allawi formally national reconciliation file."

Allawi said that "Iyad Allawi will invest its relationship with the Arab and regional in terms of implementation of the national reconciliation project to stop the ranks with Iraq in its war against al Daash," pointing out that "Allawi also will begin activating the internal file over the meetings and conferences with state institutions and tribal chain."

Tensm and Iyad Allawi, his vice-president of the Iraqi Republic, after nearly eight years of practice for the role of the opposition political Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who currently serves as the Vice President of the Republic Ayda.a / h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:54 am