Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the fourth largest importer from Türkiye during the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the fourth largest importer from Türkiye during the past month Empty Iraq is the fourth largest importer from Türkiye during the past month

Post by Rocky Today at 6:53 am

Iraq is the fourth largest importer from Türkiye during the past month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-09-29 03:39
    font

Shafaq News/ The Turkish Statistical Authority announced on Sunday that Iraq ranked fourth among the countries that imported the most from Turkey in August.
    The authority stated, in a report seen by Shafak News Agency, that "exports amounted to 22 billion and 48 million dollars, an increase of 2.3%, and imports amounted to 27 billion and 40 million dollars, a decrease of 10.7% compared to August 2023."
    She added, "Germany is the main partner country for exports, with an amount of $1.674 billion, followed by the United States with $1.339 billion, and the United Kingdom with $1.242 billion."
    The Authority added that Iraq came in fourth place with $1.122 billion, followed by the UAE with $1.020 billion, and the share of the top five countries in total exports amounted to 29% in August 2024.
    Iraq imports most of its goods, merchandise and food from neighboring countries, especially Türkiye and Iran, and to a lesser extent from the Gulf States and Jordan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 am