Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning announces field progress in preparations for the census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Planning announces field progress in preparations for the census Empty Minister of Planning announces field progress in preparations for the census

Post by Rocky Today at 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Minister of Planning announces field progress in preparations for the census[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information / Baghdad
    Minister of Planning Mohammed Ali Tamim announced today, Sunday, that field progress has been made in carrying out the enumeration and numbering operations, which are taking place in all governorates in preparation for conducting the population census, on November 20-21.
    Tamim said while chairing a meeting that included the two undersecretaries of the ministry, the head of the statistics agency, the head of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control, and a number of general managers in the ministry, to discuss and follow up on the progress of work in the general population census project, according to a statement by the ministry received by /Al-Maalouma/ agency, that "the rates of completion in the numbering and enumeration operations approached 60% as a general average in the governorates, within the first month of the specified period for this process, which is 60 days."
    He added, "Other preparations are continuing at full speed to complete all requirements according to the timetables of the census implementation plan, indicating that 80,000 field researchers (counters) will participate in intensive training courses during the month of October, who will conduct the census on November 20-21."
    The statement also confirmed the completion of "the preparation of more than 120,000 tablets." End 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 am