Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip  Empty Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip

Post by rocky Mon 11 Mar 2013, 7:20 pm

Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip

03/11/2013

WASHINGTON, March 11 (KUNA) -- President Barack Obama met with Arab American community leaders on Monday in advance of his trip to the Middle East.
"We are pleased to have shared with President Obama our recommendations for the vital message that he should convey to the Palestinian people," said a statement released by the groups that met with the President.

"Today's meeting was an important opportunity for Arab Americans to share our views and continue to serve as a bridge between the US and the Arab world."

The meeting underscored the President's recognition of the importance of the Arab American community's contributions to discussions of policy in the region, the statement said.

"The United States, through sustained, balanced, constructive engagement, can facilitate a peaceful, lasting resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict -- a resolution that is essential to long-term security in the Middle
East," it said.

"We thank President Obama for engaging Arab American leaders in this critical dialogue, and we look forward to using this meeting as a springboard for robust ongoing conversations on US policy in the Middle East," it said.

The statement was released by the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, the American Federation of Ramallah Palestine, the American Task Force for Palestine and the Arab American Institute.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2297747&language=en
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip  Empty Re: Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

When is this trip?
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip  Empty Re: Obama meets Arab American leaders ahead of Mideast trip

Post by Neno Mon 11 Mar 2013, 8:24 pm

lol, and thought what, he is going to Iraq. Then I read Palestine... lol!
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 12 Mar 2013, 5:34 am

"The United States, through sustained, balanced, constructive
engagement, can facilitate a peaceful, lasting resolution to the
Israeli-Palestinian conflict -- a resolution that is essential to
long-term security in the Middle
East," it said.

Bunk! Their intent is to take over all the land including Jerusalem ... they are racing toward this end:

Thus says the Lord Jesus

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people
round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And
in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all
the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 12 Mar 2013, 5:42 am

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
ron-man
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

Just maybe they will keep him and let him run thier country,and give us back ours.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 11:37 am

Thank you Wciappetta.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 1:50 pm