Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Planning: disburse 25% of the budget surplus in June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Planning: disburse 25% of the budget surplus in June Empty Ministry of Planning: disburse 25% of the budget surplus in June

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2013, 7:25 pm

03/11/2013

5 hours 36 minutes ago (the number of readings: 1)

The Iraqi Media Network / Ministry of Planning announced that the distribution of 25% of the budget surplus will be distributed in the month of June next and retroactively for the years 2012 and 2013,

The Ministry of Planning said the distribution of 25% of the budget surplus will be distributed in the month of June next and retroactively for the years 2012 and 2013, and between media spokesman on behalf of the Ministry of Planning Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said the amounts mentioned were included in the current year budget and will be disbursed after the surplus account in the month of June next, Hindawi explained that the Ministry of Planning is considering several proposals for an agreement on the disbursement mechanism and target families in the disbursement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:23 am