Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Constitutional amendments

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Constitutional amendments Empty Constitutional amendments

Post by day dreamer Tue 30 Dec 2014, 8:04 pm

Constitutional amendments

12/31/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD Omar Abdel Latif
      House of Representatives plans to form a committee to review the constitution over the next few duration.
    Said committee member Rep mass citizen Salim Shawki, in a statement singled out by the (morning), that "close political agreement between the blocks provided for the activation of Article 142 for the completion of the constitutional amendments, which desperately needed and set a time limit for the formation of the Commission extends to three months since the introduction of this document "He explained that" the Commission will start its work after its members identify and authenticate them, "noting that" the amendments will be submitted to a referendum after the approval of parliament. "He pointed out that" the constitutional amendments will become, if not rejected by the majority of the three provinces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Constitutional amendments Empty Re: Constitutional amendments

Post by Neno Tue 30 Dec 2014, 8:22 pm

Oh heck, amendments? Can't follow it im the past as written. Maybe it's needed by this government, all I know is if they don't follow a foundation then the building falls.

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 10:58 am