Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati Empty Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati

Post by day dreamer Wed 31 Dec 2014, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Decision / follow-up
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed Wednesday that the imposition of taxes on certain goods begins after the approval of the draft budget in the House bill, saying it would host next Saturday Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, in order to explain things in detail .
    Said committee member Abdul Khaliq Jabbar told  a press him briefed site decision news that "the tax to be imposed on the balance of communications companies (20%) on the purchase of cars by 15%," explaining that the tax to be imposed after the adoption of the budget law will be on the tickets but did not specify increase after .
    He explained that "the budget bill gives the right to the Minister of Finance to issue instructions to determine the percentage of taxes on airline tickets, which invited the Committee to host next Saturday to explain these instructions. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati Empty Re: Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 31 Dec 2014, 8:48 am

So these taxes could take place on 8 January then, if they do second reading and adopt the budget on the 1/7 meeting.  Maybe we are getting closer.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati Empty Re: Collect taxes from citizens will begin after the adoption of the budget in the House of Representati

Post by Neno Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:11 am

Jesus, 15% on cars. We pay 8.25% in Texas so, I presume their money will go twice as far as ours does? Ok, with me.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed 31 Dec 2014, 9:35 am

sounds a lot like a re-value to me.
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Sat 03 Jan 2015, 5:35 am

thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:02 am