Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Aajl..bde parliament session in the presence of 247 deputies to continue reading the budget

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Aajl..bde parliament session in the presence of 247 deputies to continue reading the budget Empty Urgent Aajl..bde parliament session in the presence of 247 deputies to continue reading the budget

Post by wciappetta Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 08.01.2015 eleven fifty-four a.m. • 30 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives hearing began Thursday under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 247 deputies.

According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} that "the House of Representatives session began today under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 247 deputies to continue to read the draft financial budget law for 2015." 

includes the agenda of the meeting's swearing-in of the members of the House of Representatives who hold government positions and replacements for who occupied ministerial positions or vice-presidents of the Republic and the vote on the draft of the Ministry of Health Act, and the vote on the formation of the investigative committee for the fall of Mosul, and the continuation of the second reading and discussion of the draft federal budget law for 2015. " 

It also includes the first reading of the draft law on ratification letters Act and the exchange of notes and minutes of the discussions on Japanese loan to the position of the Republic of Iraq, dated 16/02/2014 and the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention on Road Traffic of 1968 and the European Agreement supplementing her for the year 2006, the first reading of the draft law on political parties, and the second reading of the draft organization of work of advisers Law, reading The second project for the establishment of foreign law "on the agenda of Alcilh.anthy table

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:58 am