Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Fund

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Fund  Empty Iraq plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Fund

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Jan 2015, 7:21 am

Iraq plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Fund 

01/19/2015 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Iraqi government plans to borrow two billion dollars from the International Monetary Fund in order to bridge the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2015.

A member of the Finance Committee MP Ali Mohammed told / BD /: "There are ongoing negotiations between the parliamentary finance committee and the competent authority in the BSA with the International Monetary Fund to borrow two billion dollars to bridge the budget deficit, noting that there are preliminary approval by the International Monetary Fund about loan process. "

He noted that the government also would borrow from the Central Bank of Iraq, an amount of two billion dollars, in addition to activating the taxes and customs and obtaining border crossings and airports revenues and some other facilities in order to fill the federal budget deficit. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:48 pm