Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget Empty No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget

Post by day dreamer Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 25/1/2015 11:58

Brother - Baghdad
    Confirmed the decision of the House of Representatives Niazi Ihsanoglu, Sunday, that the Council will continue to work until the approval of the draft budget for fiscal 2015 law, while pointing out that the parliament will not take his weekends only after the adoption of the budget.
    Ihsanoglu said in a press statement that "Egypt is determined and the House of Representatives to continue to hold its meetings until the adoption of the budget," explaining that "the situation in the House of Representatives on accelerating positive vote on the budget."
    Ihsanoglu said, that "Parliament will take weekly holiday only after wed human Iraqi people approve the budget."
    The Committee announced its economy and invest in the House of Representatives, on Saturday (January 24, 2015), on the completion of 90% of the budget bill, with a vote expected in the coming days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget Empty Re: No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget

Post by mbryan Sun 25 Jan 2015, 12:26 pm

Feet to the fire finally!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget Empty Re: No holiday for Parliament only after the adoption of the budget

Post by Neno Sun 25 Jan 2015, 12:37 pm

Just wondering if that is a way to stay or make it look as staying with in the constitution. Works for me.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 1:30 pm

No dessert until you wish the plate that you have....  laugh
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:50 pm

weslin3 wrote:No dessert until you wish the plate that you have....  laugh
    That's good way to look at it too... flower
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 4:16 pm

I'm crazy and you all know it. But it meant finish your plate... The scary part is that maybe you understood what I was typing....  crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:06 pm