Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
day dreamer
wciappetta
6 posters

Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday Empty Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday

Post by wciappetta Wed 28 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm

Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday

1.28.2015 one thirty-five 

Brother - Baghdad
    House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said in an interview conducted with the satellite channel of the Euphrates, on Wednesday, agreed to approve the 2015 budget on Thursday, after the presentation of the parliamentary finance committee report in tomorrow's meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday Empty Re: Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday

Post by day dreamer Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:27 pm

exciting times
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday Empty Re: Parliament Speaker: agreement on approving the budget on Thursday

Post by Neno Wed 28 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm

I just want to move on to the CBI Governor and see what happens with that, so tired of the budget, been waiting on one since 2013 was done and had a surplus as so did 2012,,,,guess that's how they got thru 2014?
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 28 Jan 2015, 9:33 pm

Looks like we're heading in the right direction... hopefully...and that child your holding is adorable..must be a grand child!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 28 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

zimi31 wrote:Looks like we're heading in the right direction... hopefully...and that child your holding is adorable..must be a grand child!
    I truly hope so as we are not use to anything like this if this is what we think. TY on the compliment, yes it is my #8 grandchild... fish
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:09 am

well i suppose we're getting ready to find out because thursday is certainly upon us.and yes the little girl is adorable, i have 12 grand kids myself.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:30 am

The only thing that I have to say for certain is that grand-girl is soooo cute and you can tell that her popa is special to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:47 pm