Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval  Empty Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval

Post by wciappetta Sat 31 Jan 2015, 8:07 am

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval 

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval Section: 
    Page economicJanuary 31, 2015 9:01 

Announced the parliamentary Finance Committee member Ola Nashi that the budget law and after it was voted on by the parliament would be sent to the presidency on Sunday for approval after being audited by the relevant personnel in the Ministry of Finance.

Nashi and added in a statement to Radio tow that the process of sending the law to the presidency and ratified take one month only.

With regard to the grades included in the general budget for 2015 that showed Nashi grades will be announced in the Official Gazette and are rendering them online sites.

She explained that apply for appointment to the ministries of justice, agriculture, trade, or apply for Intelligence and National Security will begin as of the first of the next month of March, either apply for grades in the Ministry of Education will be starting from September this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval  Empty Re: Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval

Post by Neno Sat 31 Jan 2015, 8:18 am

Interesting.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval  Empty Re: Budget to the presidency Sunday Law for approval

Post by weslin3 Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm

One month away would be March...  scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:29 am