Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's parliament plans to improve the legislative performance, based on the experiences of German

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq's parliament plans to improve the legislative performance, based on the experiences of German Empty Iraq's parliament plans to improve the legislative performance, based on the experiences of German

Post by day dreamer Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm

Iraq's parliament plans to improve the legislative performance, based on the experiences of German

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Parliament Speaker received, Saleem al-Jubouri, a delegation from the Max-Planck-German Foundation for International Peace and the rule of law, under the chairmanship of Professor Rudiger Wolfrum. 

A statement issued Tuesday by the Information Office of the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, the voice of the Iraqi community management informed him, that "The meeting focused on discussing ways of cooperation between the two sides, with respect to parliamentary development and improvement of the legislative and regulatory capacity." 

He praised the work of the organization al-Jubouri, hoping to "hold many advanced workshops to exchange scientific and practical experience in the field of legal and constitutional science." 

For their part, members of the delegation expressed their happiness to meet with the President of the House of Representatives, praised the "great role to play in the upgrading work of the Iraqi parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:41 am