Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+20
beverly508
jedi17
zimi31
csd9013
BraveOne
ramplead
mochasmom
CITEX
johnlouis
Tiffany
Offshore-Wealth.com
Screwball
weslin3
wciappetta
day dreamer
duck2000
Ronbo
fonz1951
Neno
lonelyintexas
24 posters

CBI News and Announcements

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI News and Announcements - Page 8 Empty CBI News and Announcements

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 05 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

News and Announcements

( press release ), the Directorate General of issuance and cabinets held at the Central Bank of Iraq, an expanded meeting with representatives of the banks to inform them on how to deal with banknotes in accordance with modern techniques in counting and examination . 

02/05/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Offshore-Wealth.com
    Offshore-Wealth.com
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

CBI News and Announcements - Page 8 Empty Re: CBI News and Announcements

Post by Offshore-Wealth.com Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:10 am

mbryan wrote:Since we are speculating, a few things come together for me,first the most used denoms on the street are the 5000, 10000, and 25000, second the guy that stated iraq has enough to cover the dinar at 2.5, third they are adopting our tax code which dictates how much go in and out of our country. So lets put this together maybe they were talking a 5000 note which at 2.5 would be $12500 and a 25000 which would be $62500 so maybe they are a little more leanient on the amounts being moved than the us imo
    Interesting,

Good point, and it may be the case, so lets assume this is the case, again speculating.  So why would they even mention the 25 dinar if they are stating the lower 5 dinar note is the low point restriction? If just referencing the 5000 dinar note, wouldn't that then apply to both?  You see my point? It is confusing on all points as I try to analyze every statement from Iraq.

Success to all,
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:53 am

5 is the max going out and 25 max coming in. In all i think we are reading too much into it and the real reason is for the goi to take a small rite away from the people just as the us gov has done to the us citizens over the years one small un noticed rite at a time no big one just many many tiny ones
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 08 Feb 2015, 9:13 am

So the low denom amounts are mentioned in the rules, not mentioning as the notes being trained on in the first post. Is Iraq telling us low denoms are guaranteed on their way?

Let's just say that this was the point of the thread,  would you then kinda expect Iraq is staging a  rate change?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 08 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

Hell yes they are!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:03 am

Yep!   thumbs2
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

sometimes i read the article and open my mouth and stick my foot right in, sometimes i read the article and sit back and see what everybody else has to say. i am not sure what to make of this and am not going to be so brash as to say this is it and a re value is right around the corner and we need to start making a shopping list. that would be a bad choice to make, as we are talking about iraq and nothing and i mean nothing they do or say is normal.however, from what i take from it is that yes they are getting ready to make a move, but i don't see it happening until an hcl and a cbi governor is in place. i could be wrong, hell, i've been wrong plenty of times before, but on this i refuse to celebrate until i see the rate go into affect, then and only then will i crack. the best way i have found to not be disappointed is not to count my chickens before they hatch, or as my daddy used to say, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:09 am

Ain't our daddy's the same. Lol, then your seeing the preparation. Of coarse we need the HCL passage and definitely the proxy replaced but this was to show the other preparations (dominoes) of the imminent fact. It wasn't a out of line segment, just opening your eyes to things outside the box. That's it, it's coming, that's the fact.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

Neno wrote:Ain't our daddy's the same. Lol, then your seeing the preparation. Of coarse we need the HCL passage and definitely the proxy replaced but this was to show the other preparations (dominoes) of the imminent fact. It wasn't a out of line segment, just opening your eyes to things outside the box. That's it, it's coming, that's the fact.

yeah i got you, i'm sure it's coming, and i am thrilled, just not to the shopping list just yet. but i've got a helluva shopping list to make when it does.  lol!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 08 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

mbryan wrote:Since we are speculating, a few things come together for me,first the most used denoms on the street are the 5000, 10000, and 25000, second the guy that stated iraq has enough to cover the dinar at 2.5, third they are adopting our tax code which dictates how much go in and out of our country. So lets put this together maybe they were talking a 5000 note which at 2.5 would be $12500 and a 25000 which would be $62500 so maybe they are a little more leanient on the amounts being moved than the us imo
    dont see anyone speculating here it was in plain english.. now you thoery was pure speculation and had no facts!!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 08 Feb 2015, 1:51 pm

Neno wrote:So the low denom amounts are mentioned in the rules, not mentioning as the notes being trained on in the first post. Is Iraq telling us low denoms are guaranteed on their way?

Let's just say that this was the point of the thread,  would you then kinda expect Iraq is staging a  rate change?

Yes and a lot of articles are pointing to that! Even the lifting of the curfew!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:53 am