Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros

day dreamer
day dreamer

Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros  - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros

Post by day dreamer on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ltr] Friday February 6, 2015 08:29[/ltr]
[ltr]

[Baghdad where]
Stressed the parliamentary finance committee member Jabbar al-Abadi, not the central bank to determine a time limit for the deletion of zeros from the local currency.
 He said al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where], that "the project to delete the zeros were traded within the Finance Committee," adding that "the central bank refuses to subject the fact that time is not right now."
"We are in the Finance Committee with the deletion of zeros is subject to many positives reflected on the economic reality," noting that "the numbers in the dinar currency loses its value, and the deletion of zeros because the value of the dinar and the fall of the value of the dollar."
He economist Jamil Antoine said earlier that the deletion of zeros from the currency is a restructuring of the coin, and to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, and alleviate the burden of accountants in counting the transfer of numbers, "but he pointed out that" this is not the time to replace the currency, and that the lack of security and economic stability in Albulad.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]
noced71
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros  - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros

Post by noced71 on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:08 am

Just so I am understanding. Is this saying the parlimentary fincance commiteees are saying now. But the CBI is saying "not now"? If this is the case, would this be a stalemate? I thought everything was ultimately up to the CBI/CBI Govenor.   Or do I have it backwards?
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros  - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance confirms that determine the time to delete the zeros

Post by Neno on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:32 am

No, you don't have it backwards. After VII was lifted Iraq has no one telling them what they can or not do, means 100% sovereignty. Now, with that authority erased, the new authority is chain of command by the constitution. FC and the EC high authority but CBI separate authority by the constitution. Wake up all...We need new CBI GOVERNOR.....
Lol
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:38 am

Just so I am understanding. Is this saying the parlimentary fincance commiteees are saying now. But the CBI is saying "not now"? If this is the case, would this be a stalemate? I thought everything was ultimately up to the CBI/CBI Govenor.   Or do I have it backwards?

CBI is charged with monetary policy and I think it says the cbi is in favor of now.... The secondary economists thoughts have no bearing...sounds like a coordination is afoot with the MOF and the CBI
GWT54
GWT54
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:39 am

Thanks Tommy and Ward !!
noced71
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

Thanks Neno/Ward! So once we get a CBI governor he could actually say... wait.
I hope he doesn't, but I am prepping myself for this, as I want to stay grounded. wink
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:06 am

Here is a clear translation and it does appear the present illegally appointed caretaker CBI gov Moshen says not yet. However he ought to be viewed as a seat warmer. Fairly certain he going to be gone soon. Lets see what develops after the passage of the oil law. Other reports indicate a readying for the moment.

Is not the time to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

Baghdad-Iraq Press -6 February: Parliamentary Finance Committee denied, on Friday, the Central Bank to determine a time limit for the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and as confirmed that it supports the project, said that the bank believes that the time is not right to take this step.

The committee member said Jabbar al-Abadi in a press statement, said that "the project to delete the zeros were traded within the Finance Committee," adding that "the central bank rejects this on the grounds that the time is not right now."

He added, "The Finance Committee with the deletion of zeros is subject to many positives reflected on the economic reality," noting that "the numbers in the dinar currency loses its value, and the deletion of zeros because the value of the dinar and the fall of the value of the dollar."

He economist Jamil Antoine, earlier, the deletion of zeros is a restructuring of the coin, and to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, and alleviate the burden of accountants in counting the transfer of numbers, "but he pointed out that" this is not the time to replace the currency, and that the lack of security and economic stability in Albulad.anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:11 am

Ty wciappetta, my resposes are in layman terms...lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 14 Aug 2020, 9:53 pm