Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement Empty Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement

Post by wciappetta Fri 06 Feb 2015, 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published on Friday February 6, 2015 06:24 Written by: Sheikh Salem Hits: 30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - a member of a coalition of citizen Furat al-Tamimi, said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, most of the terms of the political agreement carried out, and most notably the adoption of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, and to send the National Guard and the Baath and accountability to the House of Representatives bills.

He said Tamimi's ( IMN ), that "the political agreement that brought the government of al-Abadi, was based on the adoption of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers and sent a number of laws, including the National Guard and the de-Baathification, accountability and justice to the House legislation, and this is what happened."

He said, "Abadi committed legal duty time before these laws, so all the political blocs to initiate positive steps with President Abadi efforts."

The Cabinet decided, earlier, to approve the three bills in the implementation of the terms of the political agreement, the Justice and Accountability and the de-Baathification and the National Guard, sent to the House legislation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement Empty Re: Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement

Post by Neno Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:46 am

Fine job there Mate!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement Empty Re: Deputy for the citizen: Abadi carried out most of the terms of the political agreement

Post by fonz1951 Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:47 am

i would have to say that he's gotten more positive things done in months than maliki got done in years.so, yes, fine job!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:15 am