Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi looking with Biden in Munich to support the Iraqi forces in the fight against terrorism

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi looking with Biden in Munich to support the Iraqi forces in the fight against terrorism  Empty Abadi looking with Biden in Munich to support the Iraqi forces in the fight against terrorism

Post by day dreamer Mon 09 Feb 2015, 7:38 pm

Abadi looking with Biden in Munich to support the Iraqi forces in the fight against terrorism
    [ltr]BAGHDAD / follow-up justice - 02/09/2015 - 1:00 | Hits: 34[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]
     Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with US Vice President Joe Biden in Munich relations between the two countries and the international support for Iraq and the US, especially in the areas of armament, training and advice.

A statement by the Office of Abadi "The two sides stressed the necessity of continuing overflights and supporting Iraqi forces, and spoke highly of the progress made by Iraqi forces in various parts of Iraq, also stressed the unity and sovereignty of Iraq." "The Vice President said his part to provide military assistance to his country in the budget allocated by Congress, $ 1.6 billion to support Iraq's efforts." 
    The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had participated in the Munich security conference in Germany, said on several points, including the importance of international community's support for Iraq in order to eliminate Daash terrorist gangs also met Abadi, a number of Arab officials and foreigners on the sidelines of the conference and discussed with them to support Iraq in its war against Daash .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:46 am