Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama asks Congress mandate to fight "Daash" for three years

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Obama asks Congress mandate to fight "Daash" for three years Empty Obama asks Congress mandate to fight "Daash" for three years

Post by wciappetta Wed 11 Feb 2015, 6:38 am

Obama asks Congress mandate to fight "Daash" for three years
    Follow-up -oara 

11/02/2015 07:04 GMT

- US lawmakers announced Wednesday that President Barack Obama, and 6 months after the start of US military strikes against al "Daash", officially preparing to ask Congress for authorization to continue the military operations against the organization for three years.

The Secretary-General and the Legal Director of the White House to Senate Democrats in a closed session principles of the official text "to allow the use of military force" against al "Daash" and that the government will present to Congress very soon, perhaps starting this week.

The exchange president, who commands the armed forces so far of providing this political text, stressing that it already has the necessary authority to direct the command to launch the air campaign and the deployment of thousands of military advisers in Alarac.a / h

http://alrayy.com/133277.htm

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:42 pm