Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kurdish delegation Arrives in Baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the regio

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kurdish delegation Arrives in Baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the regio Empty Kurdish delegation Arrives in Baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the regio

Post by wciappetta Sun 15 Feb 2015, 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - February 15: informed source in the capital Baghdad, on Sunday, the arrival of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Barzani, and his accompanying delegation to discuss the outstanding issues between the center and the region.

"The delegation will discuss the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil; to refute rumors that claims that Baghdad and the region is committed to oil Convention", adding that "the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, provides for the delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to the Federal Government; for the purpose of export. " Admiral ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdish delegation Arrives in Baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the regio Empty Re: Kurdish delegation Arrives in Baghdad to discuss outstanding issues between the center and the regio

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 15 Feb 2015, 7:31 am

Maybe we will see this on parliament agenda soon.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:58 pm