Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki and his coalition is trying to derail the oil agreement

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki and his coalition is trying to derail the oil agreement Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki and his coalition is trying to derail the oil agreement

Post by day dreamer Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:38 am

[size=33]Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki and his coalition is trying to derail the oil agreement[/size]

Agency eighth dayFebruary 15, 2015, 9:44 
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Kurdish lawmaker in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Arafat cream, said that this visit «come to emphasize the political agreement between the parties and the commitment of the region applied because there are some votes, especially in the State of Law Coalition (led by Nuri al-Maliki) want to show that Irbil is committed to including two sides have reached the end of the year last on oil ».

Karim added that «the region is facing some technical problems in its inability to export what has been agreed upon of oil per day, and must rate for that, and the President of Government of the Territory mode, select 3 months so instead of quantity calculation day», he said, adding that in this way can the federal government «evaluation the performance of the region every 3 months ».

The delegation includes facilities for Barzani and Minister of Natural Resources Ashti Hawrami, Minister of Finance Rebaz lambs, and a number of officials. The delegation will gather with the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and will be the subject of the region's budget and staff salaries in Kurdistan at the forefront of topics to be discussed by the delegation. (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 am