Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Neno
noced71
lonelyintexas
7 posters

Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 20 Feb 2015, 8:12 am

Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq

02/19/2015 12:36

Council of Ministers decided to approve the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs, on support for the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq, and to avoid compromising its due for its efforts to achieve its objectives and carry out its tasks, and to support the new regulations issued for the achievement of the control and transparency of the best on the currency sale and adoption of the banking system in operation theater to achieve this.

The decision came in (76) for the year 2015 adopted at the seventh ordinary session held on the seventeenth of February, according to the presentation of the Central Bank of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Re: Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by noced71 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 9:25 am

So, in short...last Tues they approved the "independence'' of the CBI. I would've thunk they would have appointed a new CBI governor.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Re: Support the independence of the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Neno Fri 20 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

The CBI has been independent since atleast the 2003 constitution. I have no idea what this is about other than a recognition of suppot of that.

Maybe, just maybe it is proof to Shabibi if he returned that no more foul play from the likes of Maliki would re-occur....?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 10:38 am

must be a slow news day.
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 1:36 pm

It's been a slow week !! Today is their day of rest. It's always especially slow on Fridays.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 1:39 pm

If it is Friday, we must be in Baghdad!  fish
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:54 pm

noced71 wrote:So, in short...last Tues they approved the "independence'' of the CBI. I would've thunk they would have appointed a new CBI governor.
    in this Almrahlh.oavad relationship, statement singled out the "morning", that "the central bank since I assumed responsibility for the work to bridge the gap in his dealings," noting that "it was the finalization of the new version and leave the old ways, coupled with certain conditions can not remain governor at the central bank, which has the functions and the functions and activities of a large and important for the national economy. " 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 am