Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it Empty Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it

Post by wciappetta Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:05 am

Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it

Here is a report certifying the ability of science  to generate Earthquake activity. The original studies were discoveries were made in the 1970's. There are volumes of books on the subject. Can you imagine this technology weaponized? I wonder who  could have such a weapon?

Anyone ever read United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen declaration revealed in an April 28, 1997 Dept. of Defense conference on “Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and US Strategy”?

He said, “Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off Earthquakes,Volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. 

Link to Cohen's revelation Dept of Defense:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defense.gov%2Ftranscripts%2Ftranscript.aspx%3Ftranscriptid%3D674&ei=XWTnVMons4-xBPPsgrgI&usg=AFQjCNFmk6KdbNfLJYCLbMwOzxLYudcoSA&sig2=7LuW6arnWF8NVSShTFRKMg&bvm=bv.86475890,d.cWc

In light of that tidbit the following report is quite revealing. 

Spatial-temporal structure of seismicity of the North Tien Shan and its change under effect of high energy electromagnetic pulses

Nikolai T. Tarasov and Nadezhda V. Tarasova Schmidt United Institute of Physics of the Earth, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia 

Abstract 

The effect of high-energy electromagnetic pulses emitted by a magnetohydrodynamic generator used as a source for deep electrical sounding of the crust on spatial-temporal structure of seismicity of the North Tien Shan is explored. Five-six years periodicity of changes in spatial distribution of seismicity was revealed. The effect of electromagnetic pulses increases the stability of the spatial distribution of seismicity over time and simultaneously speeds up cycles of its transformations, which develop on stabilization background.

Increasing of seismic energy release after electromagnetic impacts is observed basically in most active zones. Periodic variation of efficiency of earthquakes triggering on the distance to the MHD-generator was detected. It was shown that electromagnetic pulses give rise to an appreciable increase in the rate of local earthquakes, occurring around 2-6 days after the pulses. 

Total earthquakes energy released after start-ups was by 2.03⋅1015 J greater than the energy released before them. At the same time, the total energy transmitted by the MHD-generator was 1.1⋅109 J, i.e. six orders of magnitude smaller. Consequently, the electromagnetic pulses initiated the release of the energy that had been stored in the crust due to activity of natural tectonic processes in the form of comparatively small earthquakes, which leads to an additional release of tectonic stresses.

Read entire document here:

http://www.earth-prints.org/bitstream/2122/756/1/22Tarasov.pdf

Here is another:

Project INTAS 99-064 EFFECTS OF MHD-GENERATED ELECTROMAGNETIC DISCHARGES ON THE SEISMIC REGIME (EM-QUAKE) Report: Rome Workshop October 9-13 2001

http://legacy.ingv.it/ing/ing712/INTAS99www/report/romaworkshop.pdf
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it Empty Re: Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it

Post by weslin3 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

Do research on Scalar Technology and Haarp technology. Scare the pants off of you. Scalar has been around since the 30's I think....
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it Empty Re: Electromagnetic earthquake generator DOD confirms it

Post by wciappetta Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:36 am

I agree but that is advanced studies I'm just wetting the appetite for some ... king

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 20 Feb 2015, 12:04 pm

ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Oct 2022, 2:09 pm