Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

E Governance Project

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

E Governance Project Empty E Governance Project

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 22 Feb 2015, 7:20 am

E Governance Project

2/22/2015 0:00 

Baghdad Isra Samurai 
     began the Ministry of Communications to implement the second phase of the e-governance, while began pressing the expenditure budget for 2015 and the closing exchange rate for some of the projects. 
    He said Communications Minister Hassan Rashed "morning": "The ministry is working on the compression of expenditure budget for 2015 after closing the doors of exchange for many projects, especially after the decline in global oil prices and thus lower costs. " 
    He explained that he has been coordinating with the governor of Maysan Ali Douai to speed up the completion of the ongoing communications projects, noting at the same time how to benefit from the urban and service evolution of Maysan in the final period.He said Rashed he will take serious steps to complete a series of communications adopted by the private preserve that rely on central funding projects, as well as projects that the disposal of the amounts of the development of the regions of the force of the optical network, which will provide future services within Atsalatyh incomplete citizen Almisana and the rest of the other provinces basket budget. He stated that the ministry aims through coordinated with the Conservatives to enhance communication between the central government and local governments to move one line between the two parties in the implementation of current and future projects. In the same vein, senior agent for technical affairs at the ministry Amir al-Bayati, "morning" that the ministry said began to implement the second phase of the e-governance in the districts and the areas with Gar.odaa Bayati conservative institutions in which to utilize them according to specific applications in schools, hospitals and other government departments , especially after the conclusion of long-term contracts with private sector companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:45 pm