Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS Empty 3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS

Post by Neno Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:39 pm

3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS
    Published February 25, 2015

Three NYC residents being charged for trying to join ISIS

Three New York City residents -- two with Uzbekistan citizenship, and one a citizen of Kazakhstan -- plotted to travel to Syria to join ISIS militants and 'wage jihad,' the Justice Department announced on Wednesday.

One of the defendants also offered to kill the president of the United States if ordered to do so, the criminal complaint alleged.

The men were identified in the complaint as Abdurasul Hasanovich Juraboev,  24, a resident of Brooklyn and a citizen of Uzbekistan; Akhror Saidakhmetov, 19, a resident of Brooklyn and a citizen of Kazakhstan; and Abror Habibov, 30, a resident of Brooklyn and a citizen of Uzbekistan.

Federal prosecutors say two of the men came to the attention of law enforcement last summer after they expressed online support for the groups.

Saidakhmetov was arrested early Wednesday at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he tried to board a plane headed to Istanbul, authorities said. Juraboev had plane tickets for March 29 and Habibov helped fund Saidakhmetov's trip, the complaint said.

The two had hopes of joining the terror group and--if their travel plans were dashed-- had intentions to commit terror in the U.S., the complaint said. Juraboev allegedly offered to kill the president if given the orders from ISIS. Saidakhmetov--if prevented from joining the terror group-- wanted to purchase a machine gun and shoot law enforcement, the complaint said.

"We will vigorously prosecute those who attempt to travel to Syria to wage violent jihad on behalf of ISIL and those who support them," U.S. Attorney Loretta E. Lynch said in a statement. "Anyone who threatens our citizens and our allies, here or abroad, will face the full force of American justice."
    They were officially charged with conspiracy to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). If convicted, each defendant faces a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison.

The three are expected to appear in court today. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/25/3-arrested-in-brooklyn-for-allegedly-consipring-to-support-isis/
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS Empty Re: 3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS

Post by CITEX Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:26 pm

15 years max... really? seems a bit light to me, obviously I am not a family member, but sure seems like a life sentence with a minimum of 40 years would better, or just send them into
    ISIS held territory with a cross on their chest, and line tattooed around their neck....
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS Empty Re: 3 arrested in New York City for allegedly conspiring to support ISIS

Post by duck2000 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 5:48 pm

damn right wing conservitive group rite?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:28 am