Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note. Empty Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note.

Post by Neno Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:46 pm

I posted this here on February 26, 2015

Message from Treasury Vault below:

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t33094p20-iraqi-central-bank-announced-on-thursday-for-the-withdrawal-of-50-dinars#62304

Just talked to our supplier and there is no stress over that if they do pull the 50s treasury vaults supplier can easily get those sent back to Iraq and replaced with whatever notes. naturally if someone only has a few of those notes it's probably not worth it to them or to us to take it and exchange it for them. Regardless, we will have a service for 50 dinar holders that have a substantial amount or reasonable amount of 50 dinar notes. We will have to do the math to figure out what that cut off would be as far as volume of 50s in our notes that would be worth it to both the customer and us to make the time and effort to exchange as of right now though the 50s are still in circulation and nothing has changed at present regardless of the article
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

dinar - Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note. Empty Re: Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note.

Post by wciappetta Tue 10 Mar 2015, 5:34 pm

CBI shows an announcement on the Arabic side of the CBI  website dated 2-25-15 and yes the notes would be in circulation for now but after the end of April they won't be.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note. Empty Re: Message from Treasury Vault on the 50 dinar note.

Post by Neno Sun 29 Mar 2015, 8:28 pm

Treasury Vault tells me of bigger plans are coming out they have but, still honored large 50 dinar holders. Just passing on the info... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:37 am