Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Returning to the Source January 27, 2015

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

more-2078 - Returning to the Source January 27, 2015 Empty Returning to the Source January 27, 2015

Post by Neno Mon 09 Mar 2015, 3:48 pm

more-2078 - Returning to the Source January 27, 2015 Morning-vancouver

Esoteric

Returning to the Source

January 27, 2015

By JC Collins

Mornings in Vancouver are vibrant. And on this particular morning I spent some time staring out over the water of Coal Harbor. I’m here for the next few days attending a Mineral Mining Conference which is sponsored by companies such as Gold Corp, Rio Tinto, Teck, and other mining and precious metals groups.

The mineral and gold world of mining is somewhat different than the oil sands mining world which I have been predominantly involved with over the years.  The demographics here are more about junior miners and service providers coming together over sources of finance for prospective projects.  Core samples are represented by geologists throughout the exhibit with everyone promoting the economic viability of mining the mapped deposits.

The Pan Pacific Hotel and Canada Place share a protruding location which extends outward from the confines of downtown. The white tent structure of the facility is easily recognized as being a part of the Vancouver skyline. Standing outside at ground level I lean against the railing and watch the calm waters of the harbor and consider the high probability of there being a massive subduction quake on the Cascadia Fault sometime in the next 50 years.

My mind imagines the waters in the bay slowly getting lower as the force further out in the ocean builds in preparation of its inevitable onslaught against the coast.  Drinking from my Sugar Free Rock Star energy drink I turn around and look for my room up on the 15th floor and wonder if that would be high enough.

Returning to my room I step over the Globe and Mail Newspaper left outside my door and enter to turn on my computer and begin reading the mornings economic news.  The volatility in the early markets is obvious and the feelings of downward imminence are thick about my heart and mind.

Thinking of a recent post by Jay over at Jay’s Analysis in regards to alchemy and the planned transformation of the systems of Man, I begin to breakdown the components of my observations into the lowest common denominator. See, beyond all the learning and conditioning, there are patterns which are observable and it is in these patterns where we find the only truth available to us.

The most obvious pattern which is available for our observation is the sun. This star in the center of our solar system is the beginning and end of all things which exist here.  Matter as a product of consciousness originates in the sun as the sun is the source of consciousness in our reality.

The physical manifestation of this whole consciousness is fragmented into divisions of smaller consciousness in order for the whole to experience itself. Each fragment of consciousness is meant to return to the source at some point.  Man, in his corruptible belief in the sustainability of the fragmented piece has aspired to prevent his own personal fragment from returning to the source.

The synthetic consciousness which is beginning to manifest itself in the world around us is designed as a system of interruption to the process of return.  It has dawned on man that all things are attempting to return to the source and the source holds everything close together in anticipation of this return.

We see this pattern clearly in the structure of the solar system itself and other areas on Earth, such as plants growing upwards to the sun, and primordial life crawling from the dark pressure of the oceans in an effort to bring itself closer to the source from which it first came.

Our mining of gold and other minerals and resources is harnessing the energy of the source which has been stored in the conscious manifestation of matter.

But what is the true purpose of developing synthetic consciousness?  Can a fragment of consciousness escape the process of return by replicating itself through a synthetic form of consciousness?  Is a small contingent of fragments attempting to manufacture an oppositional synthetic whole which can be at some point injected into, say Jupiter, which is a gas planet, with gas being a form of matter, still under the control of the source?
    The source and all the planets and moons are in motion on the macro solar level, but within each on the micro level are other methods of motion and transition, such as shifting faults and ocean tides. The esoteric corruption which is manifested in the occult systems of the fragmented man are leading us further from the source.

But man needs to understand that there can be no escaping the source.  All things return in time.

I’m likely rambling incoherently.  – JC

more-2078" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2015/01/27/returning-to-the-source/#more-2078

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 am