Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad Empty Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad

Post by Proven Sun 15 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

Where did the money go?  All part of the plan....Restricted for use to rebuilding the country.  

Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad

الأحد 15 مارس 2015 | 04:32 مساء

BAGHDAD / .. confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, Sunday, for a surplus in the budget of the previous year.

Sumaisem said in a statement the "eye Iraq News" that "there is a surplus in going forward for the previous nine years without the benefit of them in the work of investment projects for the benefit of the country.

Sumaisem and invited to invest this money in bridging the projected shortfall in the 2015 budget in a manner recycling. / Ended 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad Empty Re: Senior Economist calls for the recycling of the surplus from the previous budget deficit for Saad

Post by Neno Sun 15 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm

Yes there was, as long as Maliki didn't get it.
    I've never been worried about a deficit. They
    Never mention the surpluses. So I thought he did.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:10 am