Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
azareus
Zuzu
Screwball
fonz1951
csd9013
Proven
10 posters

Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

2 - Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis - Page 3 Empty Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Proven Mon 16 Mar 2015, 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Economist: can not overcome the financial crisis quickly

136448.jpg

16/03/2015 11:15 GMT

Follow-up - and babysit -Economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton explained that the financial crisis experienced by the country can not be overcome quickly, noting that the government is continuing the process of overcoming the financial crisis through the use of experts.

Anton said, in a press statement on Monday, "The government has a number of integrated measures including the hiring of economists and the private sector to overcome the financial crisis through the deliberate stages, and not a single leap."

He stressed that "the government despite its preoccupation Bmgarap terrorism and laid out plans would alleviate the economic crisis in the near future."

The President of the advisers in the Cabinet Thamer Ghadhban determine on the 18th of this month as the date for the development of mechanisms for implementing the strategy of the private sector in an expanded meeting, noting that private sector development strategy within the government program.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

2 - Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Neno Sun 22 Mar 2015, 9:28 pm

Isn't it a same about what we have learned about the Maliki reign? I was one of the totally in the dark followers too. Just shows why Shabibi stayed away and still may. Adabi is from the same tribe too use to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] behind Maliki in the Dawna Party, just shows how two from the same can be so differently influenced.
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

2 - Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq has a plan to overcome the financial crisis

Post by Tiffany Mon 23 Mar 2015, 12:46 am

Reading through on my phone, touched the screen to scroll up (mind you its been snarky lately ) and a message came up that my vote has been cast? Not sure what that's all about, but I didn't vote for anything!  :-D 

.... here's to"swift"!  ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:38 am