Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economy summary

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Economy summary Empty Economy summary

Post by Bama Diva Sat 11 Apr 2015, 7:21 am

Economy summary
    [ltr]
    04/11/2015
    [/ltr]

[ltr]Araji opens a residential compound in Nasiriyah

Opened by Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, on Friday, a residential complex comprising 40 residential units had been created to ensure that the city of Nasiriyah in the province of Dhi Qar. 

They said in a speech during the opening ceremony, "We are honored today the opening of the third installment of housing units that Tkflana created earlier, which includes 40 housing units for the total number completed 120 housing units and low cost." 
    He added, according to a statement his office and I followed the "long", that "this is not as well as us on our people, it is at the heart of the duty which falls on our shoulders." 

He said al-Araji said, "We will continue to walk through the participation of our people penile natural rights guaranteed by the Constitution, especially the right to adequate housing, even personal possibilities available."

Central doubles the share of banking companies 

Dollar

The CBI has decided to double the share of banking companies of the dollar, while allowing banks Rafidain and Rasheed and Trade open windows to sell the dollar for banking companies and small importers to reduce the high rate of exchange in front of the Iraqi dinar. 
    The central bank said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, he "decided to double the share of banking companies of the dollar." 
    He said the central bank, that "allowed the banks Rafidain and Rasheed and Trade open windows to sell the dollar for banking companies and small importers." 

The past few days have seen a significant rise in the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar for up to 1,340.

"Stock" rise in the number of companies traded to expect 100

Tipped the Securities Commission, on Friday, the high number of companies operating in the (SEC) from 82 currently to a hundred during the current year or next year, and unveiled a bill put forward by the diversification of financial transactions in the market tools in preparation for approval by the government 

And parliament. 

The head of the Iraq Securities Commission, Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Iraq Stock Exchange (KSE) is promising and can invest in almost real, despite the circumstances in which the country has seen," expected "to increase the number of operating companies in the market, from 82 currently to a hundred end of this year or next year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 8:17 am