Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Proven on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:28 am

23/04/2015

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. expect the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, on Thursday, the high price of the dinar against the dollar and the recovery of new in the next few days after the opening of new outlets to sell the dollar.

Haider said in a press statement I followed Agency / Source News /, that "the recent central bank action to open outlets to sell the US dollar after the lack of display in the local market and its high price will contribute to a decline of the dollar, stressing that the dollar selling price pursuant to Article / 50 / of the budget reflected negatively Iraqi citizen Madf Finance Committee to call for pumping the dollar in the market. "

Haider said that "the coming days will witness a drop price of the dinar against the dollar as a result of re-auction the currency in the Central Bank and the participation of banks in the larger buy the dollar, which will contribute to swamp the market of foreign currency and lower price" ./ ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Proven on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:21 am

Some questions for all who are following this investment.

Has the law changed lifting the restriction to sell dollars?  ...No.

Has the CBI stopped the electronic remittance to pay for imports?  ...No.

Have tariffs been repealed?  ...No.  

What has changed?  The reading of the amendments to the Investment law of 2006.  Implementation will bring "liquidity" to the Iraqi markets and "resources" to the government for projects putting hundreds of thousand to work. These are their words, not mine.

What will investors bring?  Dollars.  Lots of them.  

In light of the above answers, the results will be:

Haider said that "the coming days will witness a drop price of the dinar against the dollar as a result of re-auction the currency in the Central Bank and the participation of banks in the larger buy the dollar, which will contribute to swamp the market of foreign currency and lower price"

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Screwball on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm

Let's hope drop is around 30th! Sorry sassy! Lol...
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 5:53 pm

I just hope we make it to December so I can get another 10 million.
I know, y'all going to hate me for that... badboys

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just hope we make it to December so I can get another 10 million.
laugh Dance More the merrier I say! I gave up buying! Have enough! Some are going to ask why December? Why not say april next year? Or December next year! Just saying! bighug
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just hope we make it to December so I can get another 10 million.

bite your tongue man  lol!
csd9013

Post by csd9013 on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm

zip
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 8:05 pm

funny

Quiet Investor
Quiet Investor

Post by valerie47 on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 2:06 am

no, neno no! i'm old(er) but heathy now ...and nead to travel to the usa...hha
AND my missionairy friend who works in borneo , feeding and take care of neglected children, needs an airplane...now! so i need the rv now.
valerie
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 7:08 am

Wondering why you are saying this? Do you see or know something that we have missed? Other than this Iraqi bunch is hard to figure out? Or looking back at Dec. 2012 date? I don't hate you for saying this, but just don't like it... freak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jan 2018, 1:25 am